Sunday, September 16, 2007

A New Course
I haven't posted in about 3 weeks. If you read back over my posts, you will understand why. Much of what I have written about over the past months have been a set up for a new course in my life. God has been moving in my life for quite some time and part of that move has been a set up for a new career. On Labor Day weekend, I left Smith Barney after 13+ years and bought 50% of a local investment management firm. This has been in the works for a while and I am thrilled that we are now up and running. My partner is a man with a deep faith and great integrity. It is our desire to build a firm around our beliefs and to passionately pursue the opportunities God opens for us.

I will post more but I wanted to get this up so you could be praying for this new adventure.

Soar!

1 comment:

ledgesinme said...

It's about time! Congratulations on your new adventure. Forward. March!

Bill